| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mactan in November is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 131.4mm (5.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Mactan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mactan, Philippines
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mactan:
- Basco, Philippines - 1146.6 kms (712.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 928.8 kms (577.2 miles) NNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 751.6 kms (467.1 miles) NNW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 574.7 kms (357.1 miles) NW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) NW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 315.7 kms (196.2 miles) N
- Iloilo, Philippines - 163 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 578 kms (359.2 miles) W
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 433.1 kms (269.1 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 434.8 kms (270.2 miles) SSW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 999.9 kms (621.3 miles) WSW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 815.7 kms (506.9 miles) SW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 1111.8 kms (690.9 miles) WSW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 1162.9 kms (722.6 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) SW